Staff for Congresswoman Carol Miller, R-W.Va, will be making several southern West Virginia stops in June to help residents who are having problems with federal agencies and programs.
Constituents are encouraged to bring along documents they have received from federal agencies related to their issues.
“My staff and I are committed to serving the people of the Third Congressional District of West Virginia,” Miller said in the release. “My staff has more than 30 years of experience working with federal agencies and can help cut through red tape. These mobile office hours offer residents the chance to meet with my staff on issues without having to travel to one of my district offices.”
Wednesday, June 12, 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. at Hinton City Hall, 322 Summers St. in Hinton
• Tuesday, June 18, 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. at White Sulphur Springs City Hall, 34 W. Main St. in White Sulphur Springs
• Tuesday, June 18, 11 a.m. to noon at Lewisburg City Hall, 942 W. Washington St. in Lewisburg
• Tuesday, June 18, 1 to 2 p.m. at Rupert Town Hall, 65 Nicholas St. in Rupert
• Wednesday, June 26, 11 a.m. to noon at Sophia Town Hall, Railroad Avenue in Sophia
• Wednesday, June 26, 1 to 2 p.m. at Pineville City Hall, 296 Appalachian Hwy. in Pineville
— Email: email@example.com and follow on Twitter @WendyHoldren