1. Woodrow WIlson (23) —The Flying Eagles (6-4) finished the season with a loss at Capital. Now they'll have to wait on a possible playoff berth.
2. Oak Hill (22) — The Red Devils (6-3) could improve to 7-2 if the suspension of Elkins' wins is upheld. They appear to be in good position for a postseason spot.
3. Shady Spring (12) —The Tigers (5-4) continued to dominate Class AA opponents, beating Liberty, but they still don't have a AAA victory.
4. Greenbrier East (11) — Playing without their quarterback and top running back, the Spartans (2-7) suffered a loss to Princeton on Friday.
5. Princeton (7) — The Tigers (2-8) finished a frustrating season with a win over Greenbrier East on Friday.
1. Bluefield (25) — The Beavers (8-1) continued to roll, winning their eighth straight by dowining James Monroe. They face Class AA No. 1 Wayne on Friday.
2. Wyoming East (16) — A young group of Warriors (6-3) seems to be coming together and can clinch a good playoff spot with a win at Liberty Friday.
3. Nicholas County (15) — The Grizzlies (6-3) won their third straight Friday and will finish up the regular season at Richwood this week.
4. Summers County (13) — The Bobcats (6-3) kept their playoff hopes alive with a win over Richwood. They'll finish against Valley on Friday.
5. Westside (6) — The Renegades (5-4) still have an outside shot of making the postseason if they can knock off River View on Friday.
1. Greenbrier West (25) —The Cavaliers (9-1) finished the regular season with a win over Fayetteville. Now they'll prepare for a possible playoff run.
2. Valley (20) — The Greyhounds (8-1) are having a great year and can improve their playoff seed with a win at Summers County Friday.
3. Meadow Bridge (15) — The Wildcats (8-2) finished the regular season with a win over Sherman and will prepare for the playoffs.
4. Midland Trail (10) — The Patriots (5-4) gave Valley a tough game Friday, but they're not likely to make the postseason, even with a win over PikeView Friday.
5. Montcalm (5) — The Generals (5-4) downed Tygarts Valley on Friday. They don't have a 10th game scheduled.
About the poll: Our panel of five voters — Cam Huffman (sports editor), Gary Fauber (assistant sports editor), Dan Stillwell (sports writer), Cody Lewis (sports copy editor) and Rusty Udy (sports clerk) — ranked the top five teams in each class. Teams received five points for a first place vote, four for a second place vote and on down to one. The vote totals are listed in parentheses.