1) Oak Hill (25) — The Red Devils (4-0) stayed perfect with their third road win of the season, this one at Buckhannon-Upshur. They'll put that mark on the line at Shady Spring on Friday.
2) Woodrow Wilson (20) — The Flying Eagles (2-2) got back on track following a loss to Huntington and an off week with a lopsided win over Riverside. They'll be at Cabell Midland on Friday.
3) Princeton (14) — The Tigers (2-3) lost their third straight, this one at home against Spring Valley. They'll try to get back on track when they host George Washington on Friday.
4) Greenbrier East (11) — A two-game winning streak ended for the Spartans (3-2) with a 57-18 home loss to Bluefield. They face another tough test Friday at home against University.
5) Shady Spring (5) — A week after breaking into the win column by beating Independence, the Tigers (1-4) weren't so fortunate at PikeView. They'll host Oak Hill on Friday.
1) Bluefield (24) — The Beavers (3-1) pounded Greenbrier East and have won their last two games by a combined 118-25. Up next is a home meeting with Richlands (Va.) on Friday.
2) Summers County (21) — For the second week in a row, the Bobcats (5-0) knocked off another undefeated. This time it was Greenbrier West. They'll be at Covington (Va.) Friday.
3) Wyoming East (12) — The Warriors (4-1) rebounded from their first loss by beating Mount View 48-22. They'll be at River View on Friday looking for their fifth win of the season.
T3) Nicholas County (12) — The Grizzlies (3-2) were impressive in a blowout win over Clay County on Friday. They'll host Robert C. Byrd in a big game Friday in Summersville.
5) River View (3) — A nailbiting win over James Monroe improved the Raiders (3-1) confidence. They'll face perhaps their toughest test of the season on Friday when they host Wyoming East.
1) Greenbrier West (25) — The Cavaliers (4-1) suffered their first loss at Summers County, but they were in a battle with the Class AA power. This week West will be at PikeView on Friday.
2) Meadow Bridge (20) — A perfect season remained alive for the Wildcats (5-0) with a win at Pendleton County. Up next is a battle of undefeated teams when they play at Valley on Friday.
3) Valley (15) — The Greyhounds (4-0) held off a solid threat from Fayetteville to stay undefeated, but they'll need to bring their best again on Friday when Meadow Bridge comes to town.
4) Fayetteville (9) — A two-game losing streak has the Pirates (2-3) back below .500 but they've played some good teams. They'll see another one on Friday when they host Man.
5) Midland Trail (6) — The Patriots (2-3) have won two straight, including a 33-13 win over Van most recently. Trail will take this week off before hosting Clay County on Friday.