1. Oak Hill (24) — The Red Devils (4-1) jumped to the top of the list with a win over Shady Spring Friday. They host Point Pleasant this week.
2. Woodrow Wilson (21) — The Flying Eagles (4-2) ran into one of the state's top teams last week, losing to Cabell Midland, and they'll face another, Huntington, on Friday.
3. Greenbrier East (15) — The Spartans (1-4) were no match for Spring Valley last week. They'll try to break a skid Friday night at Nitro.
4. Shady Spring (10) — The TIgers (2-3) fell to 0-3 against AAA competition with a loss to Oak Hill. They'll host Class AA James Monroe on Friday.
5. Princeton (5) — The Tigers (0-6) put up a good fight last week against Graham (Va.), but they're still winless and will host St. Albans on Friday.
1. Bluefield (25) — The Beavers (4-1) won their fourth straight Friday, downing Gate City (Va.). They'll face a test this week against River View.
T2. River View (16) — The Raiders (4-2) lost to Wyoming East Friday, but they can bounce back in a big way if they can knock off Bluefield this week.
T2. Wyoming East (16) — The Warriors (4-2) responded to a shocking loss to Mount View with a big win against River View. PikeView is up next.
4. Westside (15) — The Renegades (3-3) fell to Class AA No. 1 Scott last week and will host Tug Valley for the third of five straight home games on Friday.
5. Liberty (4) — The Raiders (4-2) were shut out by Webster County, losing 39-0. They'll have a bye week to try to recover from the lopsided defeat.
1. Greenbrier West (24) — The Cavaliers (5-1) handled PikeView without any problem on Friday. They'll make the journey to Pocahontas County on Friday.
2. Valley (21) — The Greyhounds (5-0) got a big win over previously undefeated Meadow Bridge on Friday. This week they'll host Pendleton County.
3. Meadow Bridge (15) — The Wildcats' undefeated season came to an end with a loss to Valley. Now Meadow Bridge (5-1) travels to Grundy (Va.).
4. Midland Trail (10) — For the first time in years, the Patriots (4-2) are thinking playoffs after three straight wins. They'll go to Clay County on Friday.
5. Montcalm (3) — The Generals (3-3) dropped their second straight, falling to Midland Trail. Now they'll travel to Craig County (Va.).
About the poll: Our panel of five voters — Cam Huffman (sports editor), Gary Fauber (assistant sports editor), Dan Stillwell (sports writer), Cody Lewis (sports copy editor) and Rusty Udy (sports clerk) — ranked the top five teams in each class. Teams received five points for a first place vote, four for a second place vote and on down to one. The vote totals are listed in parentheses.