Several fire departments responded to a fully engulfed structure fire in Fayette County just before 8 a.m. Wednesday, confirmed the Fayette County 911 Center.
Montgomery, Boomer, Armstrong Creek and Smithers fire departments responded to the trailer fire just off W.Va. Route 61 in Eagle.
The home was a total loss but no injuries were reported.
- Local News
- Local HSTA expo spreads awareness
- Suspect identified in Beckley shooting case; reward offered
- Calendar — Sunday, December 8, 2013
- Banks hosting HospiceCare fundraiser
- L&S Toyota gets into the giving spirit for Christmas
- Parade rescheduled
- Calendar — Saturday, Dec. 7, 2013
Wyoming pill dealer sentenced
A 55-year-old Wyoming County pill dealer who had hundreds of thousands in cash, illegal prescription pain pills and two firearms hidden at his residences was sentenced Wednesday to seven years in federal prison.
New river Youth Symphony to present holiday concert
The New River Youth Symphony and Chorus will present a holiday concert at Historic Fayette Theater in downtown Fayetteville Dec. 14 at 7 p.m.
Women’s center is operating again
The Women’s Business and Training Center in Beckley is operating again, as a program offered by the Business Resource and Information Center (BRIC) of Beckley.
- More Local News Headlines