The United Way of Southern West Virginia is accepting registration for the Fall 2013 Denim for a Difference campaign.
During the week of Oct. 21, businesses, schools and other organizations that registered with the United Way will let their employees wear jeans to work.
For a $5 donation, you get one day of denim wear; $10 gets you a three-day pass; and for $15, you can wear jeans to work all week.
Those dollars find their way to the United Way’s coffers to help it meet the $525,000 campaign goal to fund its 34 nonprofit community organizations supported by the United Way in Raleigh, Fayette, Summers, Nicholas and Wyoming counties.
To register, contact chairwoman Anna Lester at the United Way office at 304-253-2111 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The most recent registrations are from:
- First Century Bank – Harper Road
- Hospice of Southern West Virginia
- Maxwell Hill Elementary School
- Rainelle Medical Center Inc.
- The Autism Resource Center PLLC
- United Way of Southern West Virginia
- Hollywood Elementary School
- Indigo Health LLC
- McKelvey Internal Medicine
- MedMatrix Solutions LLC
- Raleigh County Assessor’s Office
- Vaught Inc.
- Divide Elementary School – Lookout
- First People’s Bank – Mullens
- First People’s Bank – Pineville
- MCNB Banks
- Simpkins & Associates
- West Virginia Department Health & Human Resources – Raleigh County