A fugitive from justice was captured and arrested Monday, according to the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department.
Travis L. Duncan, 24, of Cleveland, Ohio, was arrested in the Powellton area of Fayette County after officers made contact with him while on patrol.
Fayette County 911 Center notified the sheriff’s deputy that Duncan was wanted in Cuyahoga County, Ohio, on multiple serious charges.
Duncan is wanted for kidnapping, robbery and attempted felonious arson. He was taken into custody and processed through Fayette County on a fugitive from justice warrant, and was transported to Southern Regional Jail to await extradition proceedings.
Sgt. T.N. Mooney of the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department is still investigating this incident.
- Local News
Doctors, patient express importance of RGH cardiac unit
Dorothy Wright-Reynolds will remember Nov. 13, 2009, for the rest of her life.
It was the day that due to the quick response of many people and the availability of cardiac stent service at Raleigh General Hospital, she survived.
Rainelle has big weekend planned for veterans
A big weekend for military veterans is planned for Rainelle, as the ninth annual West Virginia Veterans’ Reunion begins Thursday, just as an expected 400 Run for the Wall motorcycles arrive in town.
- Chair-ity Auction raises $19,000
- New River College increases tuition
- Pastor’s latest book receives accolade
- Fayette looking to improve disaster plans
- ATV accident sends one man to the hospital
- Eccles man charged after stabbing
- Concord graduates 138th class Saturday
- Calendar — Sunday, May 19, 2013
- More Local News Headlines
- Doctors, patient express importance of RGH cardiac unit