Registration is under way for the United Way of Southern West Virginia’s April 15-19 Denim for a Difference.
In this fundraiser, employees, members or others belonging to a registered business, school or organization can pay to wear jeans to work.
For a donation of $5, the donor is permitted to wear jeans to work one day during that week. For $10, the donor gets to wear jeans for three days and for $15, you can be comfy in your denims the entire week.
To get your company or organization registered, contact chairwoman Teresa Tucker at the United Way, 304-253-2111.
The following have registered to participate:
- BB&T-Oak Hill
- The Autism Recovery Resource Center
- First Century Bank-Beckley
- MedMatrix Solutions
- United Way of Southern West Virginia
- Vaught Inc.
- Concord University at Beckley
- Fayette County National Bank-Fayetteville
- Fayette County National Bank-Oak Hill
- Fayette County National Bank-Ansted
- First Peoples Bank-Pineville
- Raleigh County Clerk’s Office
- Suddenlink Communications
- First Peoples Bank-Mullens
Denim for a Difference sponsors are The Register-Herald, My105.9 WTNJ, Groovy 94.1, 103.7 WCIR and the United Way.
Registration deadline is April 12.