The Raleigh County Commission on Aging provides a variety of services to seniors in Raleigh County.
Meals are served at the location in Beckley as well as the satellite sites in Pettus, Coal City and Glen Daniel. RCCA is pleased to announce that the site in Glen Daniel has been a success for the past year and to celebrate its success, a special program is planned for Tuesday. Festivities will begin at 10:45 a.m. and lunch will be served afterward. All seniors are invited to come out and help celebrate this success.
The site is located at the Coal Marsh Missionary Baptist Church Annex building. Meals are served there each Tuesday from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and it is open to all seniors.
For more information about the celebration or the programs, call 304-255-1397 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Local News
- Education panel hears about rural, urban technology
- Beckley Christmas parade trophy winners announced
- Mac's still seeking toy donations
- Calendar — Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2013
- 2nd student arrested in Shady High incident
- Book event part of author's quest to honor brother
- Beckley's mayoral candidates to speak Tuesday at Tamarack
- Mac's a great way to introduce kids to helping others
- Greenbrier Valley Chorale concert delayed by storm
- Just Christians to host Hinton walk
- More Local News Headlines