By Wendy Holdren
Local law enforcement agencies are urging residents to take advantage of National Prescription Pill Take Back Day Saturday, sponsored by the Drug Enforcement Agency.
The event will be hosted Saturday, April 27 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the following locations:
- Raleigh County — Raleigh County Commission on Aging on South Kanawha Street, and the DMV Office off of Grey Flats Road.
- Wyoming County — Magic Mart in Oceana, Rite Aid in Pineville, and Rite Aid in Mullens.
- Greenbrier County — County Courthouse in Lewisburg.
- Summers County — Kroger’s in Hinton.
- Fayette County — Oak Hill detachment of the West Virginia State Police.
- Mercer County — Princeton and Bluefield detachments of the West Virginia State Police.