1) Oak Hill (23) — Following a 5-0 start, the Red Devils (6-2) have dropped two of their last three and both came in lopsided fashion. They'll try to get back on track Friday at Woodrow Wilson.
2) Princeton (21) — The Tigers (5-4) have won three in a row to keep their slim playoff hopes alive. They'll be off this week and finish the season Nov. 8 at James Monroe.
3) Greenbrier East (14) — The Spartans (5-4) picked up a win at Parkersburg South to stay alive in the hunt for a playoff spot. They'll be off this week before finishing at Oak Hill on Nov. 8.
4) Woodrow Wilson (12) — A shot at the postseason was probably erased with a loss at Princeton. Now playing for .500, the Flying Eagles (3-5), who have lost three of the last four, will be at Oak Hill on Friday.
5) Shady Spring (5) — Five straight losses have the Tigers (1-7) frustrated, but they're still playing hard and not giving up. They'll be at Liberty on Friday looking for something positive.
1) Bluefield (25) — After losing to rival Princeton in Week 2, the Beavers (7-1) have been virtually unstoppable. They've won five straight and will host James Monroe on Friday.
2) Summers County (19) — First-year head coach Nate Tanner has the Bobcats (8-1) rolling toward the top of Class AA. They've won three straight and will finish at Richwood on Friday.
3) Nicholas County (15) — The Grizzlies (7-2) are playing for a first-round home game in the playoffs and have won four in a row. They'll be off Friday before hosting Richwood on Nov. 8.
4) Wyoming East (11) — Winners of four in a row, the Warriors (7-1) will be at Independence Friday after taking last week off. They'll finish up at home against Liberty on Nov. 8.
5) Westside (3) — The Renegades (3-5) have lost two of their last three, but after a week off to regroup they'll head to Mount View on Friday. The season ends against River View Nov. 8.