1. Oak Hill (24) — The No. 5 Red Devils (5-1) lost for the first time Friday, dropping a 49-15 decision at undefeated Point Pleasant. They’ll return home for homecoming against Lewis County.
2. Woodrow Wilson (20) — John H. Lilly’s Flying Eagles (3-3) held on for a crucial home win over Parkersburg Friday. Woodrow will be on the road at Capital this week.
3. Greenbrier East (14) — The Spartans (4-3) were impressive in a 59-13 thrashing of Lincoln County on Friday. The schedule gets tougher with a trip to Logan on the slate Friday.
4. Princeton (12) — A 47-14 pounding of St. Albans allowed the Tigers (3-4) to bring a losing streak to an end. They’re at home on Friday as Riverside makes a visit to Princeton.
5. Shady Spring (5) — After a week off to try to fix some problems and get healthy, the Tigers (1-5) will be back on the field on Friday when Wyoming East pays a visit.
1. Bluefield (25) — The No. 4 Beavers (5-1) won again in impressive fashion, posting 50 in a win over River View. Westside will be in Bluefield on Friday for another big game.
2. Summers County (19) — One week after suffering their first loss of the season, the No. 6 Bobcats (6-1) got back on track, beating Independence 51-0. They’ll host Meadow Bridge on Friday.
T3. Nicholas County (13) — Webster County was no match for the No. 13 Grizzlies (5-2) as they racked up a 40-8 victory. This week, they’ll go on the road to face winless Lincoln County.
T3. Wyoming East (13) — The No. 8 Warriors (6-1) won again on Friday, this time handing PikeView a 34-27 loss. Wyoming East will pay a visit to Shady Spring this week.
5. Westside (3) — With quarterback Justin Cogar back, the Renegades (3-4) picked up a win over James Monroe on Friday. Next up is a difficult assignment on the road at Bluefield.
1. Greenbrier West (25) — The No. 8 Cavaliers (6-1) had little problem in a blowout win over Pocahontas County on Friday. Webster County will pay a visit to Charmco this week for homecoming.
2. Valley (20) — Rated No. 3, the Greyhounds (6-0) still haven’t lost, the latest victim being Tug Valley on Friday. This week, Parkersburg Catholic will come to WVU Tech’s Martin Field for a big game.
3. Meadow Bridge (15) — The No. 13 Wildcats (6-1) were in full control from start to finish in a win over Mount View on Friday. They’ll have their hands full this week when they visit Summers County.
4. Fayetteville (10) — Fayetteville’s difficult schedule continued with a lopsided loss to Moorefield on Friday. The Pirates (2-5) will get a breather this week to try to regroup for a stretch run.
5. Midland Trail (4) — The Patriots (2-4) came up short against Class AA Clay County on Friday. This week, Joe Dean will take his team to Montcalm looking to get back on the winning track.