- Winners of West Virginia Juried Exhibit announced
- Friar's Hill resident publishes article on sketching Jupiter
- Artist to discuss her oilbar paintings
Howard Crisp makes his home near Ansted, but he’s got North Pole spirit to spare
Not where I should be, but thank God, not where I used to be
While waiting for a dental appointment, I flipped through a devotional magazine and found a little story that’s kept running through my mind this week.
The word “trim” gets a month-long hall pass starting tomorrow, when turkey with all the trimmings and dual tree trimming/cookie noshing override any looming notions about weight loss.
- Miracle on Huff Knob
- BAF provides mini grants for teachers' projects
- Greenbrier Valley Chorale to perform Christmas concert
- W.Va. Symphony to perform at Carnegie Hall
- More Life! Headlines