- My faith is an anchor to hold on to
Wellness Wednesdays: One-Two, Punch!
In a fast-paced blend of pilates, boxing and dance, a popular group exercise class at the YMCA called Piloxing is a sure way to increase cardio and build long, lean muscles.
- Why everyone should relate to Relay
- Free summer concert scheduled for July 19
- Openings available in New River programs
Having faith to walk in the light
Having received the following e-mail from two different people in less than a week’s time, I thought it might be a sign I’m supposed to share it with you. These are great one-liners that I found inspiring to read over and over again. Hope you find them meaningful.
Amped. Pumped. Somewhere in the catalog of bootcamp marketing terms, there has to be a softer side to bulging biceps and veins the size of anacondas.
- 25 gardens
- Johnston, Turner to serve on BAF board of directors
- 'Talking the talk and walking the walk'
- More Life! Headlines