1 package Filo Cups (15 cups per package)
8 ounces Pumpkin Pie Filling
8 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
1 fresh Mango
1. Peel the mango. Cut the flesh off the seed of the mango. Make 15 small slivers of mango for the garnish. Set them aside. Take the rest of the mango and chop it into small pieces.
2. In a medium size bowl, add the cream cheese, pumpkin, powdered sugar, and mango. Blend well.
3. Fill each filo shell with the mixture and garnish with the mango slivers.
4. Place on a serving platter. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Serve.
Peppermint Chocolate Covered Pretzels (serves 6):
3 each Candy Canes
1 - 12 ounce bag Chocolate Covered Pretzels
1. Place candy canes in a zip lock bag and crush with the bottom of a frying pan or a meat mallet. Set aside.
2. On a greased baking sheet, lay out the pretzels.
3. Place in a 350 degree oven for 35 seconds, just long enough to soften the chocolate, not long enough for the chocolate to melt off completely.
4. Remove from oven and sprinkle the crushed candy canes all over.
5. Place in the refrigerator so the chocolate sets back up.
6. Gently remove using a spatula. Place in a nice festive holiday glass bowl.
Cranberry Pecan Ambrosia Salad (serves 12):
1 - 11 ounce can Mandarin Oranges, drained
1 - 8 ounce can Pineapple Tidbits, drained
1 - 5 ounce bag dried Cranberries
1/2 cup chopped Pecans
3 cups frozen Whipped Topping, thawed
1/2 cup Sour Cream
1 cup shredded Coconut, toasted
2 cups Mini Marshmallows
Green Food Coloring
1. In a medium bowl, combine the whip topping, sour cream and a couple drops green food coloring. Blend well.
2. Add the oranges, pineapples, cranberries, pecans, marshmallows and mix until everything is coated.
3. Add the toasted coconut and blend.
4. Pour into a festive bowl, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.