Selected verses from I Cor. 13
- When you say, “I love you,” to anyone, mean it. Be willing to back it up with your actions and attitudes.
- Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt, but it’s the only way to live life completely.
- Great love and great achievements involve great risk.
- Remember that the best relationship is one where your love for each other is greater than your need for each other.
- Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
- May this be a day when you re-evaluate how you define love and how well you are expressing it to others. I’m not an authority on the subject, but there is one thing I have learned about love.
- The more you give it away to others, the more it brings back to you — and at the most unexpected times and in the most surprising ways.