From painting to weaving, Carnegie Hall’s Class & Workshop Series provides unique learning opportunities for all. Several classes are still open for enrollment and will begin soon.
- Learn To Draw Portraits using Charcoal; instructor, Sue Gibbs Howard; Wednesday afternoons, Oct. 16, 23, 30 and Nov. 6 from 1 to 2:30 p.m.
- Make a Wreath from Wool Roving, using Needle Felting; instructor, Debbie Rapp; Nov. 16 from 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Knitting — Learn to Knit; instructor, Renee Feamster; Oct. 26 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Let’s Make a Hat — Knitting in the Round; instructor, Renee Feamster; Nov. 2 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Painting — Cardinal in the Snow, Oil Painting; instructor, Sue Gibbs Howard; Nov. 9 from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Painting — Oil Painting dewdrops (a four-week course); instructor, Sue Gibbs Howard; Oct. 23, 30, Nov 6 and 13 from 10:30 a.m. to noon.
For more information and a full description of all classes offered, visit www.carnegiehallwv.org or contact Education Director Leah Trent at email@example.com. You may register for classes online or by calling 304-645-7917.
Programming at Carnegie Hall is presented with financial assistance from the West Virginia Division of Culture and History and the National Endowment for the Arts, with approval from the West Virginia Commission on the Arts.