Christmas is made merrier by warm hearts, helping hands
Several years ago, on a cold, damp fall day, as I was leaving a meeting in one of our county courthouses, I had an experience that comes to mind this Christmas season.
- Count blessings; assist others
- Inaccuracies in our Christmas traditions abound
- United Way aids many people
Bah, humbug, to the snuggery with you
Finally, this Christmas, a news story reports the gift for that person who has everything — except enough foreplay.
- Does media violence trigger aggression in youth?
- United Way helping disadvantaged during holidays
- Teaching the hard lessons is hard on the teacher
Despite best efforts, humorous errors find way into paper
A newspaper is a marvel, even a miracle to some people.
Sumner should explain vote to move TWV funds to GVT
In a letter to the editor published on Oct. 10, Lewisburg Mayor John Manchester wrote of “Small Cutbacks Across State Government Until the Economy Fully Recovers,” and acknowledged that “these cuts are painful to arts organizations.”
- More Columns Headlines
- Christmas is made merrier by warm hearts, helping hands