- BREAKING NEWS
- Boy Scouts executive council to recommend lifting gay ban on youth members
- Coal City woman shot, killed by State Police
- Beaver man dead following Thursday shooting
Russian brothers ID'd as those responsible for Boston bombings
MIT police officer also killed during bloody overnight events
One suspect dead, manhunt on for another in Boston
All residents of Boston were ordered to stay in their homes Friday morning as the search for the surviving suspect in the marathon bombings continued after a long night of violence that left another suspect dead.
- DeLong now confirms that 'human error' at SRJ led to Tuesday's accidental release of accused murderer
Scores reported injured in Texas plant explosion
An explosion at a fertilizer plant near Waco Wednesday night injured dozens of people and sent flames shooting high into the night sky, leaving the factory a smoldering ruin and causing major damage to surrounding buildings.
- Accused murdered back in custody after mistakenly being released from SRJ
Senate blocks expanded gun sale background checks
Senate Republicans backed by a small band of rural-state Democrats scuttled the most far-reaching gun control legislation in two decades on Wednesday, rejecting calls to tighten background checks on firearms buyers as they spurned the personal pleas of families of the victims of last winter’s mass elementary school shooting in Newtown, Conn.
Federal officials deny that Boston Marathon bombings suspect in custody
UPDATE: Police and reporters converged on the federal courthouse in Boston on Wednesday amid conflicting reports of whether a suspect was in custody in the marathon bombings that killed three people and wounded more than 170.
- More BREAKING NEWS Headlines