- BREAKING NEWS
- Hazmat crews called out to crash of tractor-trailer and car
- Manchin confident enhanced background check legislation will pass
Gov: W.Va. to expand Medicaid, cover 92,000 uninsured
West Virginia will expand Medicaid under the federal health care overhaul through a plan announced Thursday by Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin, which would extend coverage to an estimated 91,500 uninsured low-income residents.
- Federal Judge gives former BPD evidence room tech four years probation
- Concord president headed for similar post in Georgia
- Beckley Police bust meth lab at Edwards Street residence
- Beckley man jailed in Randolph County after kidnapping, then threatening to shoot, eat three people
- State Police conduct inquiry into alleged misconduct by Beckley Police officer
- Boston Police: Bombing suspect is in custody
Bomb suspect in boat stored in Mass. neighborhood
The suspect being hunted in the Boston Marathon bombing was in a boat stored in Watertown, a law enforcement official said, and police in armored vehicles and tactical gear rushed into the neighborhood.
- More BREAKING NEWS Headlines